St. Mary of Providence Retreat Center
What does it mean to be human?
What is this ache in our hearts for connection, for relationship, that even the good things of the world can’t seem to totally satisfy?
This journey begins and ends with the gift and mystery of our creation as male and female and our encounter with God the world, and other people.
Come and awaken the wonder and mystery of being human!
This weekend retreat includes:
- Three days of learning and interactive lecture
- Fantastic workbook so you can focus on receiving vs. note-taking
- Daily Mass, adoration, and confession
- Accommodations and delicious meals (included)
- Time for relaxation and networking
- Gorgeous grounds to soak in God’s natural beauty