Malvern Retreat Center
Have you ever struggled with explaining the “why” behind the “what” of the Catholic Church’s teaching on topics like contraception, procreative technologies, sterilization, abortion, homosexuality, cohabitation or pornography? The Catholic Sexual Ethics course, taught by John Haas, Ph.D., is a wonderful opportunity to learn more of the “whys” and to learn how Pope Saint John Paul II’s Theology of the Body shines light on these topics.
This course reflects on the moral challenges raised by the sexual revolution in the twentieth century. It will examine chastity as a virtue looking at the specific issues of fornication, adultery, masturbation, chastity within marriage, contraception, and homosexuality in light of the Theology of the Body.
All our week-long retreats include:
- Five days of learning and interactive lecture (30 hours of master’s level instruction)
- Fantastic workbook so you can focus on receiving vs. note-taking
- Daily Mass, adoration, and confession
- Accommodations and delicious meals (included)
- Time for relaxation and networking
- Gorgeous grounds to soak in God’s natural beauty
- Option for round trip shuttle from the Philadelphia International Airport