St. Mary of Providence Retreat Center
Pope St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body is not just intellectually stimulating…
The truths it proclaims are life-changing, especially for those wounded by the lies of our sexually-charged culture.
This “Head and Heart” Immersion Course offers rigorous academic study and seeks to facilitate personal integration of the material, helping students journey from “head to heart.” It examines the main themes of Pope Saint John Paul II’s Theology of the Body, including: creation in the image of God, fall and redemption, Christian ethics and ethos, freedom and person, gender and vocation.
All our week-long retreats include:
- Five days of learning and interactive lecture (30 hours of master’s level instruction)
- Fantastic workbook so you can focus on receiving vs. note-taking
- Daily Mass, adoration, and confession
- Accommodations and delicious meals (included)
- Time for relaxation and networking
- Gorgeous grounds to soak in God’s natural beauty
- Option for round trip shuttle from the Philadelphia International Airport
*Note: This course is currently credited through Creighton University.