August 5 @ 4:00 p.m. – August 10 @ 1:00 p.m.
Black Rock Retreat Center
Theology of the Body II builds upon and advances the material presented in Theology of the Body I. Particular attention is paid to Christian anthropology, with an emphasis on the body as not merely a reflection on sex, but a rediscovery of what it means to be human.
Prerequisite: Theology of the Body I: Head & Heart Immersion Course
All our week-long retreats include:
* Five days of learning and interactive lecture (30 hours of master’s level instruction)
* Fantastic workbook so you can focus on receiving vs. note-taking
* Daily Mass, adoration, and confession
* Accommodations and delicious meals (included)
* Time for relaxation and networking
* Gorgeous grounds to soak in God’s natural beauty
* Option for round trip shuttle from the Philadelphia International Airport
“TOB gave me a new lens to see the world! From daily interactions to the movies I watch – I can now see God’s design in everything and have a new understanding of what I was made for and awe for other people.”