We are opening the application process for a new full-time staff position at TOBI:
Educational Program Manager
The Educational Program Manager for the Theology of the Body Institute will manage all details involved in planning and executing Theology of the Body Institute Certification and Clergy Enrichment programs. The Educational Program Manager will report to the Managing Director of the Theology of the Body Institute.
• Registration Management:
— Provide first line of support for registrants of the Certification Program and Clergy Enrichment Program
— Manage class registration processes including updates to electronic registration and manual registrations
— Develop registration materials for each course or retreat, including program booklets, online registration materials, scholarship applications and all other pertinent documents for all parties (retreat center, instructors, participants and staff)
— Prepare all class materials for participant including registration packets
— Process and document course payments; award scholarships to recipients
— CVENT training and processing improvement
• Retreat Center Management
— Communicate and coordinate with Retreat Centers to establish all logistics in support of participants, staff and instructors
— Coordinate travel (i.e. participant transportation to the retreat center)
• Event Scheduling and Management:
— Prepare and manage course/retreat timelines/planning schedules
— Maintain records, databases, event attendance, budgets
— Communicate and coordinate with instructors to establish class requirements and support them with key information, travel, payment of instructor fees, etc.
— Prepare post-evaluation to determine change/improvement of future programs
— Research and coordinate all out of state Certification Courses.
— Attend all Certification Courses and Clergy Enrichment Program Retreats. Coordination of Interns during courses and retreats (7-12 weeks a year)
— Coordinate sales opportunities with Ascension Press at courses and retreats
CERTIFICATON PROGRAM AND CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT:
• Recruit, train and be resource manager of participants for the Certification Program.
• Process Certification student folders. Tracking and grading course testing (includes database management).
• Management of Certification Student Practicums and requirements in coordination with Curriculum Specialist and Managing Director.
• Participate in discernment of awarding Certification to students completing all program requirements.
• Manage TOBI Relationship with Creighton University for TOB1 Certification Courses
• Manage student paper submission and grades with Creighton
• Manage payment for instructor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Interest in and commitment to the work of the Theology of the Body Institute
• Fantastic apostolic ethos and mission-minded approach to work
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, growing, collaborative organization
• Creativity and openness to new ideas and the ability to work independently and with a sense of urgency
• Superior verbal and written communication skills and an outstanding ability to build positive relationships
• A readiness and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Organizational skill, promptness and attention to detail
• Strong computer/technical, software and database skills (Apple, HTML, Adobe, Office Suite). Familiarity with CVENT, a plus
• Event planning experience, a plus
• Bachelors Degree and significant work experience preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• This is a full-time position with a start date of July 1, 2016 or sooner, depending on availability.
• Compensation is commensurate to experience and qualifications.
• Benefits include:
— paid vacation and personal or sick days for health-related or family reasons;
— optional health and dental insurance
Interested applicants should email inquiry, resume, and cover letter to Managing Director, Jen Settle,
at email@example.com by Monday, May 16, 2016.