February 7-12, 2021 San Pedro Center Winter Park, Florida
February 7-12, 2021
San Pedro Center
Winter Park, Florida
Taught by Dr. Christopher West
The Theology of the Body Institute is happy to partner with the Diocese of Orlando to offer our flagship Theology of the Body I: Head & Heart Immersion Course in the Orlando area!
We wish to thank Most Reverend John Noonan for his support and invitation to bring TOB to the Diocese of Orlando. “I write this letter to formally welcome the Theology of the Body Institute to the Diocese of Orlando! Know that catechists, teachers, priests, deacons, and religious throughout the Diocese will be encouraged to participate.” – Most Reverend John Noonan
This course introduces students to the key themes of the 129 Wednesday audience addresses that comprise John Paul II’s Theology of the Body. Particular attention will be paid to the imago Dei, fall and redemption, Christian ethics and ethos, freedom and person, gender and vocation. Students will be encouraged to journey from “head to heart” in applying the theological concepts they learn to their own lives and relationships.
All our week-long retreats include:
- Five days of learning & interactive lecture (30 hours of master’s level instruction)
- Fantastic workbook so you can focus on receiving vs. note-taking
- Daily Mass, adoration, and confession
- Accommodations & delicious meals
- Time for relaxation and networking
- Gorgeous grounds to soak in God’s natural beauty
- Optional round trip shuttle from Orlando International Airport
$995 Per Person Commuter Registration
— Price includes meals, course materials, and course.
– $1,195 Early Registration Fee before January 4, 2021
— Price includes room, meals, workbook, and course.
– $1,295 Registration Fee after January 4, 2021
– $60 Optional Airport Shuttle from Orlando International Airport
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID restrictions, we are not allowed to accept registrations from out of country participants. We will keep the size of this course to 60 participants, as well as maintaining social distancing, adhering to mask wearing protocols, and giving participants a single room at no charge (Spouses, roommates, and family members will be housed together in double occupancy rooms. If COVID19 restrictions ease, we will open more registrations and you may be required to room with someone. We will provide notice of that prior to the course.). For the protection of our staff and participants, we ask that if you have been exposed to COVID19 you
february 7 (Sunday) - 12 (Friday) EST
San Pedro Center
2400 Dike Rd, Winter Park, FL 32792